Tour name: Sapa – Cat Cat – Lao Chai – Ta Van 2 days by bus
Category: Group Tours
Duration: 2 days 1 night
Itinerary: Hanoi – Sapa – Cat Cat – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Hanoi
Depart from: Hanoi
Day 1: Hanoi– Sapa – Cat Cat (Lunch, Dinner)
6h45 - 7h00: Our bus and tourguide will pick you up at the meeting point then depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai - Lao Cai high-way.
13h00: Arrive in Sapa, check in hotel, have lunch.
14h30: You start trekking to Cat Cat village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. Here, you can see the hydroelectric power station which was built by the French in twentieth century. You will experience the tribal way of life of ethnic minorities while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat village.
19h00: After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping. Overnight at hotel in Sapa.
Day 2 : Lao Chai – Ta Van – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
After breakfast, the tourist will visit Lao Chai - Ta Van Village to understand more about ethnic minority communitie, enjoy imposing mountain scenery, terraced fields, marvellous nature.
Visit ancient sacred stones with big - small ones which have many unique images, secret sigh. See bridge which made by rattan like Muong Hoa stream. You have lunch in Lao Chai.
13h30: The bus will pick you up at Ta Van come back to Sapa Town.
16h00: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sapa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains.
21h00 - 21h30: We arrive in Ha Noi.
End of services - see you next time.
Price in USD/pax
Hotel 2 star
Hotel 3 star
Hotel 3 star +
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus (at your hotel around Hanoi Old Quarter or at Hanoi Opera House).
- 01 night sleep in Hotel in Sapa
- A bottle of water/person on the bus.
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner in hotel or local restaurent
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
Children policy: Baby cost is free of charge and according to availability.
- Children under 4 years old will be free of charge.
- Children from 4 to 6 years old charge 50% tour price
- Children from 7 to 9 years old 75% tour price
- From 10 and above will be charged as adult (100% tour price)
What to bring
- Original passport, sun glasses, insect repellent
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
Welcome Vietnam Tours - Công ty Cổ phần Thương mại và Du lịch Chào Việt Nam
International Tour Operator Licence: 0736/2007/TCDL Business number: 0103014831
PATA Membership Number #7963
Head Office : Suite 706, No.142 Le Duan Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Cell phone: ( +84).98.6262.566
Website:: www.welcomevietnamtours.com - welcomevietnamtours.vn - welcomevietnamtour.com
Tel: (+84).243.516.00.88 / (+84).243.518.0088 / (+84).246.253.6022