THE MYTHICAL HA LONG BAY 2DAYS
Category: Group Tours
Duration: 2 days 1 night
Itinerary: Hanoi – Halong - Hanoi
DAY 1: HA NOI - HA LONG BAY (L/D)
07:45 - 08:30 Meet your tour guide then go for Ha Long Bay. Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
- Embark Bai Chay harbor, board Dragon Cruise by a tender. Enjoy a welcome drink, receive cruise briefing.
- Savor lunch on board and visit Sung Sot “amazing” cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.
- Stop at Soi Sim Island or Titop Island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing…
- Drop anchor in a calm water area, relax on the sundeck at sunset, taste some local wine, fruits.
- Join in a “cooking session” on board with our chef making some special dishes with suggested recipe.
19:00 Have dinner on board.Have fun with karaoke singing, or try your luckwith squid-fishing.
Overnight on Dragon Cruise in the middle of Ha Long Bay.
DAY 2: HA LONG – HANOI (B/L)
07:00 Enjoy a new day with complimentary tea and coffee served. Have breakfast on board
- Do kayaking the best way to explore true beauty of Ha Long.
- Check out your cabin. Photograph wonderful views of Ha Long while sailing back to harbor.
- Leave Dragon Cruise, have a short rest and take a bus drive to a local restaurant for lunch.
- Say goodbye to Ha Long Bay then return to Hanoi. Have a rest en-route again to free your legs.
17:30 Drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends.
Day 1: Explore Bai Tu Long Bay– Thien Canh Son – Cap La.
07:30 Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Ha Long City through the green fields in the Red River Delta.
10:00 Stopover on the way for a refreshment break.
12:00 Embark at Ha Long wharf. Break and photography time.
12:30 Boat cruises on Ha Long, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
13:30 Have lunch while cruising to Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
15:30 Transfer by tender to Thien Canh Son cave. Our tour guide will take you to a huge cave with many interesting stalactite and stalagmite in different amazing shapes …. After about half an hour visiting, you will go back to tender and return to the boat. Then return to cruise for your leisure or join sunbathing, enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water. Join with cooking class by our chef.
19:00 Vietnamese style set dinner is served on board.
21:00 Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing. Stay overnight on the boat.
Day 2: Explore Vung Vieng floating village by kayak
07:30 Have breakfast and enjoy sunrise on the bay.
09:00 Visit ancient Vung Vieng floating village you are not only be immersed in the quiet and peaceful atmosphere, but also be surrounded by the rocky mountains by small bamboo boat for an hour or kayak in to the ancient village then return to cruise for relaxing and check out the room.
10:00 Packing your luggage and check out your cabin and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
10:30 Have lunch while cruising back through Ha Long Bay to the pier.
11:30 Disembark at Ha Long wharf, time to say goodbye to the crew.
12:00 Return from Ha Long to Hanoi.
14:00 Stopover on the way for a refreshment break.
16:00 Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
Price in USD/pax
Deluxe 2 stars
Deluxe 3 stars
Suite 3 stars
Legend Suite 4 stars
- Single supplement: Pay extra 50 $
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to bad weather: possible strong wind, cyclone, fog…
- Bring your passport with valid visa (a must), insect repellent, hat or umbrella, swimsuits, cash…
- Under 5 years old: Free of charge, sharing room with parents.
- From 5 up to 9 years old: charge 50% (sharing cabin with parents); charge 75% (two children have one cabin).
- From 10 years old up: Charge adult price.
- Pick up/drop off by air-conditioned bus.
- Some local wine, fresh fruit on board in the afternoon.
- English speaking guide.
- Kayaking, entrance fees, activities on board.
- Meals as indicated.
- Drinks, travel insurance.
- Tips and others not clearly mentioned above.
- Head Office: Suite 706, No.142 Le Duan Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Cell phone: (+84).188.8.131.526
- Phone: (+84) .4. 22 42 13 52 - (+84) 4.62 53 60 22
We are always at your disposal and will contact you by phone or email within 24-48 hours
Copyright - 2015 Du lịch Chào Việt Nam-Welcome Vietnam Tour .,JSC
International Tour Operator Licence: 0736/2007/TCDL Business number: 0103014831
PATA Membership Number #7963
Head Office : Suite 706, No.142 Le Duan Street, Dong Da District, , Hanoi, Vietnam
Website:: www.welcomevietnamtours.com - welcomevietnamtours.vn - welcomevietnamtour.com
Phone: (+84).43.516.00.88 - 518.00.88 - Fax: +84.4.36421388 Cell phone: ( +84).98.6262.566