Vietnam Tour Package 12 days
Category: Joined Group Tours (SIC tour)
Duration: 12 days 11 nights
Depart from: Hanoi
Group: up to 2 pax
Price in USD dollars per person (joined group tour)
Price per person
This tour offers you the opportunity to discover Vietnam in all facets : beautiful landscapes, open and friendly man, culture and authentic tradition. This trip takes you to a whole journey throughout Vietnam : the northern region to the Centre and the South and finally the Mekong Delta. In the North, you will be enamored of the charm of the Old Quarter of Hanoi , authentic cultural richness of the northern mountain tribes , the all natural beauty of Halong Bay. By joining the Centre , you will make a discovery of the softness of the former imperial city of Hue, the nonchalance of Hoi An ancient neighborhood . To the south, you will change the experience by animating Ho Chi Minh city and the charm of the Mekong delta with its lush tropical orchards or floating markets and its rivers and system of canals.
PROGRAM IN BRIEF
Day 1 : Hanoi arrival
Day 2 : Hanoi city tour
Day 3 : Hanoi – Ninh Binh
Day 4 : Hanoi – Halong Bay
Day 5 : Hanoi – flight Hue
Day 6 : Hue city tour
Day 7 : Hue – Da Nang – free day
Day 8 : Da Nang – Marble mountains– Hoi An
Day 9 : Hoi An– flight to Saigon
Day 10 : Saigon city tour – Cu Chi tunnel
Day 11 : Saigon – Mekong delta
Day 12: Saigon- flight depart
DAY 1 : HANOI ARRIVAL
Upon arrival in Noi Bai international airport, warmly welcomed by local driver then take you back to hotel for check in. Overnight in hotel in Hanoi.
Suggestion: Explore night life in Hanoi Old Quarter to feel the peachful atmosphere.
DAY 2 : HANOI CITY TOUR (Breakfast/Lunch)
– 8:00-8:30: Meet your tour guide and start the trip with Tran Quoc pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake.
– Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s greatest father; his house-on-stilt and One pillar pagoda – modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi.
– Visit Temple of Literature constructed in 1070 dedicating to Confucius, sages and scholars. It was also the first university of Viet Nam once.
-12:00 Relax and have lunch at a local restaurant.
– Arrive legendary Hoan Kiem lake. Visit Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to Tran Hung Dao – General Commander for his struggle against Mongolians.
– Freely explore the hidden beauty of city
-15:30 Drop you off at hotel. Overnight in hotel in Hanoi.
Cycle bike: surcharge $5/person
DAY 3 : HANOI – HOA LU – TAM COC (Breakfast/Lunch)
-7:30-8:00: Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel, then leave by coach to Hoa Lu (2.5 hrs).
-10h30: Arrive Hoa lu, visit the historic capital of Viet Nam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties. Then our bus will transfer you from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc
-12h30: Have Buffet Lunch at Tam Coc Restaurant.
-13h30: After lunch, boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone. Then, cycle for an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc – Bich Dong (around 5 km).
-16h30: Back to Tam Coc Port get on the Bus Back to Hanoi.
-18h00: Arrive to Hanoi. Drop off at hotel. Overnight in hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 4 : HANOI – HALONG BAY (Breakfast/Lunch)
-07:30 – 08:30 Meet your tour guide ,start the trip to Ha Long Bay. Have a break en-route in Hai Duong City to free your legs.
-12:15 Board Dragon Cruise to start a wonderful time enjoying stunning landscapes of Ha Long.
– Savor lunch on board while passing beautiful islets of Stone Dog, Incense Burner, “Fighting cock”.
– Visit Thien Cung “Heavenly Palace” cave, the most beautiful cave in Ha Long Bay.
– Stop at the harbor again to catch the bus to back Hanoi.
20:00 Arrive back in Hanoi. Overnight in hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 5 : HANOI – FLIGHT HUE (Breakfast)
Transfert by private car to the airport for the flight Hanoi- Hue. Upon arrival in Phu Bai airport, meet the local driver then take you back to hotel for check in. Overnight in hotel in Hue.
DAY 6: HUE CITY TOUR (Breakfast/Lunch)
-7:30-8:00: After breakfast, guide will pick up at your hotel by car. Start to visit Minh Mang tomb, Khai Dinh tomb, tradditional Martial Art Van An, Tu Duc tomb.
-Noon: Buffet lunch .
-Afternoon: Continue with visit The Citadel, Thien Mu Pagoda. Then get on the boat for a sight -seeing along the Perfume River to see fishing village and sampan on the way back. Do not miss the Sunset on the Perfume River!
Back to hotel at 4:30 pm. Overnight in hotel in Hue.
DAY 7 : HUE – DA NANG CITY (Breakfast)
10h00 : Pick up at hotel. Drive you to Da Nang city by a private car.
Drop off at hotel. Free day to relax and explore the city. Overnight in hotel in Danang.
DAY 8 : DANANG – MARBLE MOUNTAINS – HOI AN ANCIENT TOWN (Breakfast/Diner)
-15:30 : Pick-up the guests at HOTEL. Transfer to the Marble Mountains
-16:15 : Visit the carvings-stone village,where the local skillful sculptors create many marble products which are exported to many countries worldwide. Climb up to visit the Marble Mountains by the stone stairs and enjoy the panoramic view of the nearby countryside, visit Huyen Khong cave, and visit Linh Ung pagoda.
-17:30 : Depart to Hoi An
-18:00 : Have dinner at local restaurant with local foods.
-19:30 : Visit Hoi an Ancient town : The Museum of History, Quangdong temple, The Chinese Assembly Hall of Phuc Kien, Japanese bridge, Phung Hung Old house, Thang Loi handicraft workshop
Overnight in hotel in Hoi An.
DAY 9 : HOI AN –FLIGHT SAI GON (Breakfast)
Free at leisure until take you to Da Nang international airport to take the flight to Saigon.On arrival, pick up and drive you back to hotel. Overnight in hotel in Saigon.
DAY 10: SAIGON CITY TOUR – CU CHI TUNNEL (Breakfast/Lunch)
-8h00 : Start the trip by visiting Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office, followed by exploring the Reunification Palace, and the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum.
-12h00 : Have lunch at restaurant, transfer to Cu Chi tunnels, located 60km from HCMC, Cu Chi is now a popular spot for both Vietnamese & foreign tourists – the network of over 200km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the War.
-14h00: Visit the tunnal. There is plenty of evidence of the fierce battle that took place here during the 1960s when Cu Chi was a “Free Target Zone”.
-Before entering the tunnels visitors can watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed. You will spend the next hour exploring the tunnels. Then enjoy tea, cassava (guerrilla’s food during the war).
18h00 : Back to Saigon. Drop off at hotel. Overnight in hotel in Saigon.
DAY 11 : SAIGON – MEKONG DELTA (Breakfast/Lunch)
-7:45 – 8:00 : Leave Ho Chi Minh city, enjoy the scenic journey along the way bordered by green rice fields.
-10h00 : On arrived at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank.
-12h00 : Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden.
-13h00 : Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shade of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit& honey tea to the sound of “Southern Vietnamese folk music”, performed by the locals.
-15h00 : Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste delicious coconut candy& observe the pastoral life as you roam through fruit plantations and villages.
-16h00 : Get on bus to back Saigon. Overnight in Saigon.
DAY 12: SAIGON – FLIGHT DEPART (Breakfast)
Transfer by private car to Tan Son Nhat airport for flight back.
***End of services***
- Discovering Vietnam 15 days
- Tour Saigon – Hanoi 7 days
- Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Halong Bay 5 days
Price in USD dollars per person (joined group tour)
Price per person
- A/C Transportation & Pick up/Drop off service from/to station or airport
- Joined group tour (SIC tour)
- Accommodation 2 star or 3 star standard (twin or double room with breakfast)
- Domestic flight (Hanoi – Hue & Danang – Saigon)
- English speaking tour guide
- Boat fee in Tam Coc
- Boat fee in Hue
- Boat fee in My Son – Hoi An
- Boat fee in Mekong delta
- Cruise in Halong bay
- All entrace fees & sight seeing tickets
- Meals as mentioned
- Mineral water on bus
- Vietnam entry visa
- Personal costs (telephone, laundry, single supplement…)
- International flight tickets
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips for driver or tour guide
- Infant under 2 years old free of charge
- Child under 10 years old sharing room with adult without bed charge 50% of adult fee
- Child under 10 years old sharing room with adult with bed charge 90% of adult fee
Term & Condition payment
- Unless credit has been established with Welcome Vietnam Tours, a deposit of 50% of the total tour price is required to secure booking and should be receive immediately upon confirmation of reservation.
- Group booking: After deposit, full payment should be made 30 days prior to your arrival date.
- FIT booking: After deposit, full payment should be made 7 days prior to your arrival date.
- Failing to comply with this condition may result in cancellation of all reservations and arrangements without prior notice.
- Above 14 days prior to arrival date are no charge
- Between 7 – 14 days prior to arrival date are 50% charge
- Between 3 -7 days prior to arrival date are 70% charge
- Under 3 days prior to arrival date are 100% charge
Notes on the itinerary:
- The program can be changed due to local weather conditions or other unexpected reason
- Prices may be changed in case of change of the program.
- Museums in Vietnam are closed on Mondays .
The programs may not include early check-in or late check-out for hotels. In Vietnam , the rooms are normally made available from 14.00 and must be vacated at 12:00 . For an update available early or late release, they will then make the request with additional cost.
For more information on this tour, please contact us at:
– Head Office: Suite 706, No.142 Le Duan Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Cell phone: (+84).22.214.171.1246
– Phone: (+84) .4. 22 42 13 52 – (+84) 4.62 53 60 22
We are always at your disposal and will contact you by phone or email within 24-48 hours